Monday, March 23, 2015

IN THE POND Baby Shower Invitations


I was recently asked to create a custom "pond" shower invitation based on a bedding set by Carter's called "In the Pond". I drew my own versions of the characters based on images of the bedding and accessories I found online.

The text can easily be changed to meet the needs of your event. It is shown here as a 5x7 in the quatrefoil shape. Most of the shapes in the 5x7 will work beautifully, and it is also available as a standard 4x6 with rounded corners.

I am happy to create coordinating supplemental pieces. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. You may simply write out the details or your order or you can download the fillable order form and send it back to me via email. My pricing is available on the far right side of the blog or you may view it here.

1 comment: