Thursday, March 26, 2015

MAJOR LEAGUE Birthday

The snow has finally melted and spring is here. Time for baseball!

I was recently asked to come up with a ticket-style invitation for a specific team. I did some research on ticket styles and combined quite a few elements to create  something catchy and full of spirit for our little sluggers!

I have only done 6 teams (so far) but I can design a ticket for any team...probably even some minor league teams.

Each design features the teams colors, 2 logos, the city skyline, and a photo of the birthday child as well as all pertinent event details. Please note that I simply used the stadiums as samples, but a home address or local party establishment is more than appropriate.

The sets are monarch sized (3.35x7.35") and in the ticket shape. They come with plain white envelopes and I am happy to design coordinating return address stickers, signage, banners, thank you cards...you name it. Just let me know!

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. You may simply write out the details or your order or you can download the fillable order form and send it back to me via email. My pricing is available on the far right side of the blog or you may view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment