Thursday, June 11, 2015

PRINTS — digital

This is the second half to my new venture into the world of creating prints/home decor. My designs are currently being sold in a couple of boutiques and I thought I'd offer them directly to my online customers as well. If you are interested in any of the prints, I am happy to have them professionally printed and shipped to you. The 5x7, 5x5 or 4x10 designs are $7.00 each and the 8x10s are $10.00 each. Buy 4 or more and the shipping is free! EMAIL ME to order or ask questions.

If you would like an instant download to print the designs yourself, I have set up an Etsy store for your buying convenience! (www.etsy.com/shop/NealonDesign) For $5, you get the digital files in a 5x7 and 8x10 size set up for cardstock printing (pdf) or photo style printing (jpeg).

I intend to keep all of my print designs in this post, so check back to find new designs! Additionally, if you have a favorite quote or phrase that you would like a custom design for, let me know! These styles of prints are perfect for a nursery, child's room or a gallery wall! If one of my boutiques wants to purchase the print, you won't even pay a design fee for your custom work! I can also provide larger print sizes at your request.

No comments:

Post a Comment