Monday, June 29, 2015

SWEET TO THE CORE birthday invitation

Can I go to this party??

The birthday girl's mom was pretty specific about wanting black/white stripes, gold-glitter (printed) pineapples, hot pink, green, & yellow with the cute little saying she provided. She also sent me a few photos of the pineapple shaped drinks that she ordered and the overall color scheme.  I love how it turned out!

The invitation shown is a 5x7 with rounded corners. I'm happy to design address stickers or return address printing and am happy to whip up additional "extras" at your request. The invitation is also available as a 4x6 single or double-sided. The sets come with white envelopes, but pink or black envelopes are available only in the 5x7 size.

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. You may simply write out the details or your order or you can download the fillable order form and send it back to me via email. My pricing is available on the far right side of the blog or you may view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment