Friday, March 28, 2014

Celebrating 70

I previously had this design grouped with another 70th birthday party invitation, but now that I've created a feminine version as well, I thought it deserved a post of its own.

These invitations are available as a 4x6 or 5x7 (please specify when ordering). The colors are customizable. It is typical that I need to do a little bit of Photoshop work with the photos, which is included in the cost, but I need photos in as high resolution as possible.

I also think this would make an awesome anniversary party invitation with an old wedding photo of the couple!

Pricing is available on the right side of the blog or I can email you a price list as well.
Return address printing is available as well as flat or foldover thank you card sets.

EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment