Monday, March 24, 2014

GARDEN / BUTTERFLY Birthday

The design process is my favorite aspect of my job. I rarely know how long a project will take me or what the end result will look like. Sometimes I post the design that was selected by the commissioning client, and sometimes I choose to share my favorite design or the the design I think most other people will prefer.

For this project, the party is garden themed. The client wanted me to use an adorable little poem, include a photo, and avoid an overly pastel color scheme. The designs shown above are 2 of the compositions I provided. Though there are similarities, they are very different so I've decided to add both. The butterfly design is not as garden-themed, but I love the colors and elegance. I still think the poem works, but I am also happy to change it to something else.

If your child is not turning one, a great alternate line is "We hope you can come." I can also provide a design that does not use a photo at your request.

Please EMAIL ME with inquiries or orders. Return address printing, as well as stickers, thank you cards, banners, etc. etc are available at your request without any additional design fee. Please specify the design you prefer (Garden or Butterfly) and the quantity needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment