Saturday, March 1, 2014

NEON, Glow-in-the-Dark Party

(The invitation itself does not glow in the dark....though that would be really cool!)

When I was commissioned for this project, I had to do a little research. Perhaps I'm showing my age, but a "Neon, Glow-in-the-Dark" party theme is new to me. As soon as I typed it into Pinterest, I immediately understood. Black lights, glow sticks, neon, glow-in-the-dark nail polish, etc. etc. Sounds like a good time, especially for a 16th birthday!

The birthday girl's favorite color is purple and she wanted "16" highlighted. This is the final result.
It has an 80s, disco, and somehow modern "retro" vibe. With a few slight font variations and color changes, I think this would be great for a boy too!

The invitation sets come with white envelope, but I've got a lot of bright colors that would look really awesome too. (Additional $.23 per envelope.)

EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. Please specify size preference, any color changes, and the quantity needed when ordering. Pricing is available at the right of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment