Sunday, March 30, 2014

FAMILY TREE Anniversary Invitation

I recently worked on another set of invitations for this client and she asked me to come up with something special for her parent's upcoming 50th wedding anniversary celebration.

She wanted to use gold because 50th is the "Golden Anniversary". She also requested a tree image with roots to symbolize family, and provided a poem to include on the invitation. The rest was up to me.

I'm not exactly sure how the idea came to me, but I am so excited about these printed, gatefold, golden invitations. The invitation flaps close to form a tree with each member of the couple and the invitation is sealed with a metallic red heart. Once opened, it reveals a white, 4x6 invitation panel printed with black ink.

These sets include plain white envelopes and return address printing is available for $.20 per envelope.

I am picking up the printed pieces tomorrow and I can't wait to see them in person. This is actually a very economical invitation because all of the printing is in black. It is the paper and presentation that really dress it up!

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. I want to get them all assembled before I post pricing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment