Monday, March 24, 2014

Silhouette Wedding PROGRAM & TABLE ASSIGNMENTS

This idea has become more popular recently and I think it is cute, and a ton of fun. There are MANY ways to customize the design just for your event.  Consider this design a concept, that is able to change in many many ways. I can change fonts, colors, dress/suit styles, flowers, remove the anchor, etc.

The program is a double-sided, monarch-sized panel, so it is an economical option.

I can do many different formats for a seating chart/table assignment board. One of the easiest is having me create a digital file for you to print locally yourself (to avoid high shipping charges). You can have them printed at an office supply store or even order a "poster" print form a photo supplier. I can accommodate any size. Once placed in a beautiful frame, it is an easy, effective way for guests to know where to sit.

EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment