Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SKATER Birthday

I have worked with this fun client several times in the past, and it has become a bit of a tradition to include a photo of the birthday boy on the invitations. This year his interest in skateboarding has become the theme of this party. The color scheme is turquoise, gray, black and white.

I tried to keep it edgy and fun, but also very appropriate for a 6 year old event. Before my 5 and half year old left for school this morning, I showed him the comps and he said they were "super cool, mom" so I felt comfortable passing them along to the client. Thankfully, her little man was pleased too!

This design is available in a 5x7 or 4x6 for any age. The colors are customizable and if you do not want to include a photo, it is certainly not required.

Please EMAIL ME with inquiries or to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment