Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MONOGRAM Shower

This invitation was designed for a client that liked my Monograms & Mimosas, Margaritas, Martinis, but she didn't want a featured beverage. I changed up the fonts a bit and the background pattern. These designs look great in a ton of different color combinations. There is no extra charge to change out the colors, so just let me know!

These were designed for a bridal shower, but they would also be adorable for a baby shower with just a few modifications to let the guests know what the baby's monogram will be!

The invitation is available as a 5x7 or 4x6. The optional enclosure card with the monogram information is $.45 each. I can also print the same information on the back of the card, making it double-sided. If you choose not to provide the extra information, I am happy to list the registry information on the invitation itself.

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. Pricing is listed on the far right side of the blog (web version). The turnaround on these invitations is typically very quick. I do my best to provide a proof in 2 business days.

No comments:

Post a Comment