Wednesday, June 13, 2012

CRAYONS & ART Birthday Invitation

I may have designed these for a 4 year old little boy, but I would have LOVED an art birthday when I was growing up. I've loved to color for as long as I can remember. Needless to say, this was a very fun project to work on.

The invitations are the economical "monarch" (3.5x7.25) but if you are looking for something bigger, they can also be a 4x8.5 (same pricing as 5x7).

I personally feel that the invitation shown with "Jake" is fitting for both boys and girls. However, if you are looking for something a bit more feminine, here are some alternate fonts to choose from. Please specify the alternate font when ordering.



There are many "extras" with this design and I will switch out fonts as needed. Please note the new wrap around address label that includes space for the recipient's address as well as a return address sticker that wraps onto the back of the envelope!

Please email me with any questions or to place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment