Tuesday, June 12, 2012

PEACOCK Recipe Card Shower Invitation

I recently got a request for a recipe card shower invitation using a peacock feather with a purple and aqua color combination. Just like my other recipe card designs, the invitation is perforated so it is easy for the recipients to remove and bring to the shower. In this case, although I changed the wording a bit, I actually provided A1 size envelopes with this set that are being sent with the invitations so people can mail in their recipes. That is such a thoughtful idea! Let me know if you would like to do the same!

Although not related, I have yet to add a whole wedding invitation suite I did last month using a very similar theme. Peacocks must be popular. :)

Colors and font styles customizable upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment