Monday, June 11, 2012

FLAG — 4th of July Picnic Invitation

I am very blessed to live in a wonderful neighborhood community. We even have a social committee that plans functions and outings. I happen to help out on this committee and love coming up with invitation designs for some of our larger gatherings. (Fall Party invitation from 2011)

This design is actually based on a design for a 4th of July Birthday BBQ that I recently did for a client that was not selected. I made some changes and am pleased with how it turned out for our purposes.

It can be printed as a 5x7, 4x6 flat card set or postcard. Alternatively, a digital file (for email web distribution only) is available for $15. I've used the digital version as the event photo for the Facebook event that was created for this party. If you place a $20 print order, I will provide the digital file for free.

Email me to place your July 4th order!
Wording is completely customizable. Also, if you prefer to have solid stars instead of the grilling icons, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment