Friday, June 29, 2012

Cute as a Button BIRTHDAY

I'm really pleased with how this custom birthday invitation turned out. Gemma's mom wanted to use a pink, blue, green & brown color scheme and I just so happened to have buttons in those very colors to embellish the invitations.

She is planning to use lots of different patterns at the party, so I created a plaid and used polka-dots to keep things light and airy.

I am happy to alter the color scheme to meet your needs and think this sweet invitation would look great in a variety of colors. It is available as a 5x7, 4x6 or the "monarch" size which is approximately 3.5 x 7.25 for pricing options. I am also option to unique wording for a different age. Just let me know what you want it to say!

There are many extras to choose from that match this design. The stickers shown are both "favor" stickers, but it is very easy to substitute an address to create adorable return address labels.

The pricing for these sized invitations is available at the right with a small fee for the buttons. That fee is based on the number if your order...probably 5-10¢ per invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment